Triple threat brownies
A classic dessert combining Oreos, chocolate chip cookies, and brownies to make a glutinous trifecta.
1 box brownie mix
1 roll cookie dough
1 box Oreos
¼ cup water
¾ cup oil
1 handful chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 oF.
2. Grease a baking dish and linebottom with cookie dough.
3. Press a layer of Oreos on top ofcookie dough.
4. In a bowl, mix together brownie mix,eggs, water,chocolate chips, and oil.
5. Pour mixture on top of cookies.
6. Bake in oven for 45 minutes oruntil cooked through.
Cookies and cream cake
It’s like cookies and cream ice cream, but in a super moist cake.
1 cup vanilla cake mix
1 cup icing sugar
¼ cup butter
¼ cup milk
1/2 box Oreos, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350oF, and blend together cake mix, eggs, and ice cream together until thoroughly mixed.
2. Split cake mix between three greased 8 x 8 inch baking dishes.
3. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through, then place in refrigerator until cakes are cooled.
4. Remove cakes from pans.
5. Frost top of one cake and sprinkle with Oreo crumbs.
6. Stack second cake on top and repeat previous step.
7. Repeat with third cake.
8. Frost sides of cake. Cover with remaining Oreo crumbs.
Because no one has time for stoves and candy thermometers.
1 box vanilla cake mix
1 pint melted vanilla ice cream
2 12 oz tubs vanilla frosting
1 box Oreos, crushed
1. Mix together cake mix and sugar in microwave safe bowl.
2. Add butter and milk, but do not stir.
3. Microwave for 2 minutes on high.
4. Immediately add crushed Oreos and stir.
5. Spread mixture into pan.
6. Refrigerate for 1 hour.